Market today, rain or shine! 4:00-7:30pm, Bluebird Park.
Live music by Salt of the Earth.
Our vendors today include:
- PM BBQ
- Lost Creek Vineyard
- Ray Rays Kettle Corn
- Linze Lavenders
- McCallies Highland Coos Beef
- Dustin with Lakeview Farm – a variety of early season produce, plants and herbs
- Healthy Harvest Garden & Olea Estates Olive Oil
- Maia with her tutu’s and bows
- Noble Canine dog treats
- Great Harvest breads
- Dale Ponce woodcarvings
- Jenn Harman pottery…list may not be complete and is subject to change
After the market, join us at the amphitheatre for a family movie night, “Wreck it Ralph”. Bring food items for a donation to the Rockwood “Got Your Back Pack” summer food pantry.