Join us at the market today, 4-7:30 p.m. in Bluebird Park. Enjoy live musical entertainment from Salt of the Earth, food and drink along with a variety of fresh local produce as well as locally created artisan wares.
Today’s vendor list and produce report is subject to change. Look for the following produce today:
greenhouse tomatoes and cherry tomatoes, onions, beets, broccoli, zucchini, greenhouse cucumbers, rhubarb, potatoes, radishes, lettuces, kale, chard, carrots, a few strawberries and cauliflower, eggs and honey.
Look for the following vendors:
- El Chico Bakery – fruit filled empanadas, cookies and new icy fruit pops
- Earring Lady – Cheryl and Emily create earrings with all of the profits supporting cancer research
- Super Sweets – by Mary Jane – locally created chocolate
- John Best – a variety of handmade wooden spoons, ladles and cutting boards
- In the Round Design – unique handmade crochet earrings
- My Creative 123 – Worry Dolls, handmade jewelry and photography
- B’s Salsa – a variety of locally made salsas, pickles and pepper jellies
- Eilerman Bros Farms and Orchard – homemade pies, turnovers and bread. Calhoun County zucchini and squash.
- Lakeview Farm Produce – locally grown produce using organic methods
- Cadet Creek- local produce from greenhouse and garden
- Linze Lavendars- handmade soaps and body care products