Join us at the market today, 4-7:30 p.m. in Bluebird Park. The WooDaddies will be entertaining us in the bistro area. Enjoy fresh seasonal produce and meet the folks that grow it.
All the Missouri summer produce is now here! Enjoy sweet corn, a variety of tomatoes, peppers, eggplant, zucchini, summer squash, cucumbers, green beans, potatoes, onions, garlic, peaches, berries, melons and more.
Vendors today include
- Lisa Vogel of Eilerman Bros Farms and Orchard- Calhoun County peaches, berries and other produce along with Lisa’s homemade pies prepared with the fruits, berries and nuts from the farm
- The Earring Lady- all earrings $5 with the proceeds going to cancer research
- Ray Rays Kettle Corn
- Jason Burton of Forest Ray- mushrooms and other foraged goodies
- Lakeview Farm Produce- local, seasonal produce
- Super Sweets by MaryJane- a variety of vegan chocolate
- John Best- Handmade wooden spoons and cutting boards
- Cadet Creek- a variety of local, seasonal produce
- Koupps Koffee- locally roasted coffee
- Linze Lavendars- handmade soap and body-care products
- Wilson Produce- a variety of local, seasonal produce
- Mr B’s Salsa- locally made salsa’s, marinades, oils and more
- Stellar Sweets- Mason jar Butterfinger pies, pineapple upside down cake, lemon blueberry cake, chocolate caramel oat bars, gooey butterscotch bars, Oreo Rice Krispie Treats and more